Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Welcome to Compassionate World

As the world gets scarier and harsher, it has never been a more crucial of a time to start looking at the terrible things that we are doing to each other, the other species that share this world with us and to the planet, in which we live and our children and grandchildren have to live. I have decided to start this blog to share information and hopefully get conversations and thoughts started about important things in this life. As I take on this new endeavour, I hope to share some compassion with others...I will be planning trips to animal sanctuaries, discussing cruelty-free products, interviewing people about various issues, sharing my vegan lifestyle, discussing world problems and personal things that we could do ourselves to help. I have written a theme song for this blog, as it will coincide with a video podcast and possibly a short film that my partner and I are planning....

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment