Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Humans Multiplying While Animals Are Crucified

I am just in awe of the story about the women who had eight babies. Now she's got 14, as she already had six! I have to say that I am happy that people are questioning her intentions because this world is so overpopulated as it is. We can't afford to feed the people that are already living in it...

Now, I have a point to make here. My stand on hunting is that I am 100 percent against it. When people argue about how if we didn't hunt deer, they would be overpopulated, it makes me so irate. Where do we, as the human race, get off playing god by controlling animal populations (and while we are doing this, we have actually wiped out species!)but can't even control the population of our own race?? This woman has 14 kids and says that she's not on welfare?? Did someone forget to educate her about the fact that food stamps ARE in fact welfare?

I hope they do a serious investigation into her fertility doctor, too....

No comments:

Post a Comment