Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Cream Cheese Addiction

Doesn't this look good?

Once upon a time, I was a cream cheese addict. I had to have my bagel everyday...with cream cheese. When I finally went full vegan this past year, I knew that one of the things that I would miss the most was cream cheese on my bagel in the morning. The place that I go to in the morning to get my bagel actually has tofu cream cheese, so I tried it one day and now I am hooked. The guy actually made my order wrong last week and put regular cream cheese instead and I didn't notice until I got home and started eating. The bitterness made me want to gag and of course, the whole meal was ruined....

It seems like the more people are aware of these kinds of alternatives that help combat the cruelty going on in the world today, more and more places will cater to the caring crowd. If you see any of this "fake" cream cheese, you should definitely try it...you never know...you just might like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment